THEY VALUE IT
- The rich treats money with great respect and does not waste it.They know that money is a financial seed that can create wealth and can be used as lever to achieve time and financial freedom.
THE MAKE IT
- The rich fabricates the money.They work to learn. The sharper their mind,the easier for them to project enormous earning possibilities at a shorter period of time.
THEY MANAGE IT
- The rich understand and applies effective Cash Flow Management. They practice a precise budgetary plan for every peso in their possession.
THEY SAVE IT
- The rich believes that a part of what they earn is theirs to keep,which is fundamental for financial literacy. They know that a small amount can turn itself into a substantial sum.
THEY INVEST IT
- The rich believes in the law of the harvest. They plant the wealth-seed,cultivate it and allow it to leverage more of its kind.
THEY SHIELD IT
- The rich safeguards their wealth tightly. They believe that financial wealth is measured not by how much they earn but how much they keep. They insure and preserve their wealth with great caution.
THEY SHARE IT
- The rich practice the principle of blessed giving. They share what they have open-heartedly.Giving is a money multiplier that adds value to their prosperity a thousand fold.They believe that there is a time for accumulation and a time for distribution. The ultimate purpose of financial wealth is to help others find their own.
“Wealth is when small efforts producce big results. Poverty is when big efforts produce small results.” George Davis
“Riches do not respond to wishes. They respond only to definite plans,backed by definite desires,through constant persistence.” Napoleon Hill